2 years of relevant experience
- Accurate ERP upkeep of customer database (including creation/verification/data request)
- Purchase orders follow-up and clients invoicing (transactions setup)
- Financial reconciliation and payment recovery through external parties (pre- as judiciary procedures)
- Programs setup for credit collection optimization (with sales department if necessary)
- Control of incoming invoices for integration and allotment for validation
- Payments interfacing and approval request
- Suppliers contracts database upkeep, expense benchmarking and challenging
- Procurement policies and best-practices application
- End of Year operations review: automatic debits, accruals and reversals, provisions, etc.
- Development of A/R and A/P forecasting model
- Integration into a “Treasury” forecast model, fine-tuning through historical track-record
- Automation of the treasury activity through systems (existing or new)
- Development of an active cash mgmt. program
- Definition/implementation/monitoring and reporting of weekly and monthly sales revenue and Key Performance Indicators (KPI);
- Analyses, improvement and optimization of reporting processes;
- Review, challenge and variances explanation versus forecasts on sales revenue/expenses
- Senior controller assistance for business and financial analysis, audit, compliance
- Support in fiscal matters: VAT declaration, annual statements filing
Finance-Business ERP systems/processes mapping and enhancement
- Business Continuity Plan assurance
- Infrastructure control and applications audit
- Best practices research, Use cases definition
- Internal and external benchmarking of existing tools and alternatives
- Optimization ideation, Specifications requirements documentation drafting
- Mock-up design/Wireframing
- IT developments follow-up
- In order to grasp better the various business lines and structuring of the organization, the Income analyst will begin within the A/R department, whence the treasury activities will be conducted too.
- Depending on the preferences of the recruit, and in line with the company’s requirements, a full transfer to the Controlling department may be envisaged once the training is complete.
- As an analyst within Finance, you ideally have a financial background (relevant Master’s degree preferred), strong analytical skills and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience for the role.
- You are fluent in French/Dutch, and boast a good command of English.
- You do not shy away from commercial relations, bearing at heart “client-centricity”.
- You have a flair for numbers, work well with people and anticipate impacts of workload/issues to meet deadlines.
- You have project management skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks and managing deadlines.
- You have strong communication and facilitation skills to understand and support people in the business
- You are an “independent” team player who appreciates being a partner to the business.
- You are eager to learn, flexible, stress resilient and proactive with a driven approach.
- You look constantly for improvements with a hands-on mentality.
- You are proficient with excel.
- Given the strong incline towards IT tools and their developments, a robust know-how of ERP/CRM, a sound literacy in Project Management tools, and ideally a working knowledge of coding languages, are appreciated too.
EBP is a European group that is market leader in information and guidance in public procurement.
The head office of EBP is located in Jette, Brussels.
The EBP group provides support to companies and public authorities in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. This support translates into information, advice, training & education and ICT Tools.
More than 5,000 companies in Belgium, the Netherlands and France choose EBP to follow-up public procurement through tailored subscription formulas. EBP stands for high quality and reliability through the manual control and classification of each procurement notice.
Our values were drawn up by the employees themselves and show a great commitment to our organization. The values are innovation, involvement, quality, team spirit and communication.
EBP is a subsidiary of the French group Infopro Digital. They are a leading information and services group. The strategy of the group is focused on the development of strong brands, innovation and digital transformation.