No experience required
Are you hungry to learn new things?
Do you love writing codes and solving software problems?
Do you want to work on Websites Data Grabbing?
If so, we have the perfect challenge for you!
- As a Junior Developer you deliver projects with excellence, kindness and reliability.
- You work in collaboration with our manager IT and other members of the development team to tackle a variety of software problems for the business that affect both internal and external stakeholders.
- As a Junior Developer one of your main tasks is working on Websites Data Grabbing, structure these extracted data, using a development tool and validate contents with internal end-users.
- As a Junior Developer you just finished a training in development or you recently obtained your diploma in development.
- You have a basic knowledge in C# programming and .NET frameworks.
- You’re familiar with XML, Json, HTML and XPATH.
- Writing codes and solving problems with software is something you love.
- Your curious nature has led you to dabble with other back-end and front-end languages/frameworks.
- The idea of joining a team of smart, client-oriented folks makes you excited.
- You get along with people and like helping people, learning new things, and are quick to solve problems proactively.
- You’re comfortable talking with internal team members and ask questions when you need help.
- As a Junior Developer you speak fluently Dutch or French with a good knowledge in English.
- EBP offers you a varied and exciting job with development and career opportunities within an international, enjoyable and dynamic work environment.
- In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, you enjoy an attractive salary supplemented with numerous extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance hospitalization, eco-cheques and pension insurance.
EBP is the reference for public procurements in the Benelux. EBP has 3 main activities:
Project Leads: these are handy, digital and tailor-made subscription formulas to assist clients in finding public procurements and construction projects.
Insights: through consulting, trainings and events we help our customers in obtaining public contracts.
Information: our media channel with two brands for construction: Bouwkroniek and La Chronique.
Thousands of companies have chosen the high quality and reliability of our products and services.
EBP is a subsidiary company of the French Infopro Digital, an international and prominent group in the information technology and services industry. The goal of this group: “turning information into performance”. Within EBP we are genuinely involved in giving this mission a meaning by focusing on the client in everything we do. Therefore, we work with the values that were proposed by our employees and these are innovation, involvement, quality, team spirit and communication.
Are you interested in this job as a Junior Developer at EBP in Jette?