Manager Events & Trainings
- As a Manager Events & Trainings you manage our already existing events and trainings.
- You also create and develop events and trainings in the field of public procurement.
- You examine, approach and interest speakers. In addition, you design new programs.
- You expand the digital channel in the field of e-learning and webinars.
- You cooperate with your colleagues from the marketing, consulting and logistics department to bring events and trainings to the right audience.
- You guide two employees to steer this matter in the right direction.
- In short, as a Manager Events & Trainings you are the driving force of this team and you are responsible for the content and success of the project!
You are responible for:
- The composition of trainings and event programs in the field of public procurements;
- Discovering and taking advantage of new possibilities in the market within your field;
- Examining and testing relevant subjects;
- Achieving commercial objectives with your team;
- Maintaining and expanding the network with great speakers and lecturers.
Your daily work
As a Manager Events & Trainings you have an extensive job. On the one hand you are a research journalist and you work together with your colleagues on inspiring programs. On the other hand, you are networking or having a call with one of your top speakers. Furthermore, you also call upon all of your creativity to give an additional boost to the trainings and events in cooperation with the marketing department. Finally, you are the chairman/chairwoman of the brainstorming sessions with your colleagues or sit next to some great lecturers.
- As a Manager Trainings & Events you have a higher education and several years of interesting working experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with public procurements is a must.
- Additional experience as a project leader or experience with events and/or relevant trainings are a plus.
- You are ambitious with a view on personal growth towards the future.
- You have a commercial and creative mindset.
- Perseverance, proactive and solution-oriented are part of your vocabulary.
- You are great at networking and you possess a great organizational talent.
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and French combined with a good knowledge of English.
- You are in possession of a driving license.
- EBP offers you a versatile job in an international working environment.
- We offer you a car, laptop and cell phone.
- You start with an attractive salary and fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, insurances …
- We acknowledge and reward your effort and results with an attractive bonus system.
- You’ll be working in a pleasant and dynamic working environment.
EBP is the reference for public procurements in the Benelux. EBP has 3 main activities:
- Project Leads: these are handy, digital and tailor-made subscription formulas to assist clients in finding public procurements and construction projects.
- Insights: through consulting, trainings and events we help our customers in obtaining public contracts.
- Information: our media channel with two brands for construction: Bouwkroniek and La Chronique.
Thousands of companies have chosen the high quality and reliability of our products and services.
EBP is a subsidiary company of the French Infopro Digital, an international and prominent group in the information technology and services industry. The goal of this group: “turning information into performance”. Within EBP we are genuinely involved in giving this mission a meaning by focusing on the client in everything we do. Therefore, we work with the values that were proposed by our employees and these are innovation, involvement, quality, team spirit and communication.
Our head office is situated in Jette, Brussels and will be the location of our new Manager Events & Trainings.